Digital Boost Workshop
NOTE: This event is dated in the PAST. Upcoming dates will be posted once confirmed.
20 May 2021
Venue: Waihi College Hall
If you are running a business then you need to be online. But how do you do it so you get leads and leads that turn into conversions? It can sometimes be a complex minefield of what to do and what not to do.
With this Digital Boost can help. Sign up for a FREE 90 min workshop to give you the skills to know exactly what steps you need to take for success online.
The presentation will cover:
- How to use Digital Tools in your business to remove manual working hours and free up your time
- How to market to your ideal customer using Facebook, Instagram, Google and YouTube
- How to increase customers through your website and learn how to build one yourself
- Q&A with a local business owner who has implemented digital tools
- How to sign up for the free online Digital Boost platform.
“Digital Boost is a series of free online courses to give you the digital skills to do business smarter. They’re taught by Kiwi experts who make it all straightforward. And because the courses are online, you can jump in and out whenever suits you.”