Posted by Go Waihi on 01/04/2016
1. Best Hot Rod Trophy, Warwick Dawes – 1946 Chev Convertible
2. Best Classic Car Trophy, Kim Mitchell – 1968 Camaro, green
3. Best Dressed Male, Waitete Restaurant, Cafe & Icecreamery - Dinner For Two – Elvis, Murray Peterson, Te Awamutu
4. Best Dressed Female, Diamonds On Seddon - Guess Watch worth $350 – Vicki Shield, Brisbane
5. Best Dressed Boy, Clarks Pharmacy – sunglasses, Lewis Lehmann, Morrinsville
6. Best Dressed Girl, Clarks Pharmacy – sunglasses, Akelah Ganley, Glenbrook Beach – asleep in 1960’s pushchair
- 1st Past the Post the BananaPepper Tarts
- 2nd - Pipped at the Post Waihi Beach Bakery Hot Cross Bunnies
- 3rd team home OceanaGold Golden Bed Rockers
- Most Outrageous Outfits Tauranga ‘s Harley’s Angels
- Worst Dress Sense Mitre 10 Mustang Sallies
- Bad Luck / Sad Luck Story Te Awamutu Young Farmers Dairy Queens, gumboots don’t help but they’re funny to watch
- Last Team Home Te Awamutu Young Farmers Dairy Princesses, gumboots didn’t help them run either
Thanks for the Prizes from – Quartz Cafe, 2nd Cup Cafe, Tandoori Chambers Restaurant, Mitre 10 Waihi, Ti Tree Cafe, Subway Waihi, Hong Kong Takeaways, Waihi Pizza, Kava Bar and Cafe, The Sterling Tavern, Thai Lemongrass Restaurant and USA Streetwear.
© Go Waihi Inc., 2011 - All material in this website is copyright to Go Waihi Inc.unless specifically stated.
None of the contents may be reproduced without the express permission of Go Waihi Inc.